Archive for June, 2009
Here’s a testimonial that we recently received from another one of our international SEO clients. I’m going to be more diligent about posting these up since they provide real evidence of our ability to help individuals and companies rank better in search engines.
Case Study in SEO
Alice Shapiro is a renowned author from Atlanta and approached us to help her rank in Google for the following keywords:
Within in two weeks we redesigned her blog and if you click on the links below you’ll see she’s now ranking on the first page of Google!
Here’s the testimonial she left for me on LinkedIn:
“Arnold is an SEO expert! He helped me set up a writer’s blog/website and managed to get me on page 1 of Google almost immediately. He is professional, timely, personable, and cost effective. I am very happy with the results he provided and highly recommend his services.
Service Category: SEO and Web Design
Year first hired: 2009
Top Qualities: Great Results, Good Value, High Integrity
We’d love to work with you and give you similar great results in search engines!
Alice is now enjoying more traffic than she ever imagined and is using her website regularly to promote her upcoming published works. Make sure you drop by and check out her poetry
Contact us today for a FREE SEO website report: http://aranezmedia.com/contact/
Looking for tips or advice on how to search engine optimize your website? Here’s a list of the top 10 SEO blogs in the world according to Daily Blog Tips. With this list alone, you’re bound to find many helpful ideas to help you on your quest to rank higher and higher.
World’s Top 10 SEO Blogs:
- www.searchengineland.com – a news and information site covering search engine marketing, searching issues and the search engine industry.
- www.seobook.com – site offers marketing tips, search analysis, online business tips, and general commentary on the evolution of the web.
- www.seomoz.org – Provides companies around the world with consulting, internet marketing and search engine optmization services. Their daily blog provides regular SEO tips.
- www.mattcutts.com – Google software engineer providing all types of SEO insights. As the head of Google’s Webspam team he has a lot of valuable information for all watchers of the web.
- www.searchenginewatch.com – Provides tips and information about searching the web, analysis of search engine industry and help to site owners trying to improve their ability to be found in search engines.
- www.seroundtable.com – purpose behind Search Engine Roundtable is to report on the most interesting threads taking place at the SEM forums.
- www.searchenginejournal.com – specializes in search engine news
- www.toprankblog.com – provides insights, resources and commentary on a range of digital marketing and public relations topics
- www.pronetadvertising.com – personal experiences in successful online marketing
- www.marketingpilgrim.com – covers the latest news, rumors and reviews of all things related to internet marketing and online advertising
Bookmark this post as a future reference.
If you don’t have time read SEO blogs but need SEO work to your website please contact us.
What other SEO blogs do you read or recommend?